Duties include any aspect of assisting with children's, youth, or adult programs based in a ministry or church. It may include:
- Mentoring, coordinating volunteers, community outreach, assisting in the counseling of homeless individuals and those suffering from substance abuse
- Assisting with food preparation and service
- Assisting with the management of the building facilities
- Managing expense and invoicing processes
- Reconciling bank statements, assisting with payroll, managing files, maintaining records, answering phones, E-mail, and managing supplies and client intake.
- Provides a work study internship with free tuition in City Vision College for a full year paid by hosting ministry.-Online courses providing accredited degrees in Nonprofit Management, Addiction Studies, and Urban Missions.-Housing is provided by hosting ministry (or a cash equivalent living stipend).
- Expectation is typically 29 hours of volunteer work with 16 hours of class work per week (45 hours total).