Technology and Ministry Intern & Missionary Fellowship
The Technology and Ministry Intern Fellowship program combines one, two, or three years of service as an intern or missionary with the Master's Program in Technology and Ministry.
Benefits for Fellows
- Free tuition in City Vision's Master's Program in Technology and Ministry
- Supervised technology and ministry experience as an intern or tech missionary
- Candidates may receive up to 6 hours of independent study credit based on practicum work at ministry site (in select states)
Expectations for Fellows
- Serve at least 29 hours/week at a ministry site
- Able to commit to complete the program (minimum of one year depending on academic load taken)
Requirements for Fellows
- Must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Must be a Christian
- U.S. or Canadian citizen, U.S. or Canadian national or lawful permanent resident alien. Note: this requirement may be waived if you have a ministry that will sponsor you and pay your $8,000 internship fee to cover the cost of your tuition.
- Able to relocate to a location of a ministry site (unless a site exists at your current location or site offers telecommuting position)
How to Apply
- Complete the application form indicating your interest to be a Fellow and ministry site preferences.
- Your application will be reviewed by our ministry sites. The more flexible your preferences, the more sites that will review your application.
- If a ministry site is interested, then they will contact you to set up an interview.
- If a ministry site extends you an offer, then you apply to City Vision University
- You sign an agreement with the Ministry Site and City Vision.
For More Information
For more information about the internship program call 617-282-9798 x116 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.